Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anime tv shows dvd collection: borrow or burn it?

For quite some time now Ive been collecting dvds of Anime tv shows, Im actually an avid anime fan influenced by a few friends addicted to it..so from time to time, i like to shop around a media store where they sell dvd copies of anime tv shows. (these are bootleg copies, report me to the anti-piracy authorities and ill burn you to hell lol!)..most of em' are complete series so let me share to you what ive got so far in a non alphabetical way lol! (lazy me) :
(list is subject to change/update)
(Bold figures are my personal recommends b'cus theyr gud :))
1.) BlackCat
2.) Tsubasa Chronicles
3.) Saint Beast
4.) Busuo Renkin
5.) Hunter X Hunter
6.) Get Backers
7.) Basilisk
8.) Bleach (ep. 1-151 only)
9.) Berserk
10.) Eyeshield 21 (1-60 only)
11.) Hajime No Ippo
12.) Peace Maker
13.) BECK
14.) DNAngel
15.) Claymore
16.) Gungrave
17.) Shaman King
18.) Tenjo Tenge
19.) Rave Master
20.) Gun X Sword
21.) Aquarion
22.) Blood +
23.) DeathNote
24.) One Piece (1-200+? only)
25.) Samurai Champloo
26.) Scryed
27.) Devil May Cry
28.) Gundam 00, Gundam Wings, Gundam Seed, Gundam G
29.) G.T.O.

Thats pretty much all of it..for now...All of em' are good, My fave anime of all time beyond my list is Gungrave, Good acting and drama, breath taking action and a lot of fun.. So if you guys have any further question related to my collection or just want to borrow or have a copy of it, just contact me..

for more anime collections and informations, refer to this guy Jebber lol

!

1 comment:

Portebee said...

jebber? ohhhh... I know this guy, don't borrow any anime to mr. jebber... He is collecting "gay anime" "PangBaklaan"..

joshi's blog